Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

new things

So I have been planning to write this post about ten times all with different content But, no longer am I holding onto the summer as it is truly autumn here in Devon, no longer am I manically harvesting chutney making plum ketchup making lady, and no longer am I crazily getting everything together to start the new school year! In fact he time has passed and we are set tiling in nicely.

What I did find in the last busy weeks was I was desperate to start a new sewing project, but I had to stay focused all the other stuff. What that did though was give me plenty of time to dream and plan, and that's just what the beginning of a new season needs.

What did I come up with though well lots, big and small, gifts me and others. Here is a little sneak preview of the shopping I have been doing :






And where did I buy all of these lovely goodies, my new favourite shop Trixie Lixie this is a lovely shop in Cardiff, and brilliant online shop too! I ordered and received my lovelies in three days ! So many great offerings here with opportunities to show off your own creations too. Great service and very friendly, I will be doing lots more shopping here.

AS for what I bought, well some secrets will need to be kept, But I am planning to make myself an autumn Laurel very soon.

I know many of you are planning new seasons, and there are still a few summer offerings which I am enjoying too. I hope you have ll had a lovely weekend. x x x

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely recommendation, we can't wait to see what you make first! TrixieLixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that's some lovely patterns you've got there! I've got the Juniper pattern too but haven't had a chance to use it yet so I look forward to seeing how you get on with it. What is Felix a pattern for? He's very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very hansome! Look out for my wekend make (when I get a free weekend)! I shall cetainly post about these lovely cushions/toy.

      Delete
  3. Love the patterns.. Can't wait to see your Laurel.. I hope to get to sewing again soon.. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shopping...I am looking forward to seeing what you make. I m still in throes of manic chutney making :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely plans! The dreaming and planning part of every new season of sewing is almost my favorite part. :D

    ReplyDelete