I think everyone is loving all these pin cushions and needle cases, but this is a little chance for something extra. scissor case, very simple, no sewing machine needed.
You will need : paper, pen, scissors, felt, embroidery thread, decoration (optional)
1. Draw around you pair of scissors.
2. fold your pattern in half and cut, this will make it symmetrical.
3. Place the large pattern onto the paper and draw around as shown, this will create the pattern for the front case.
4. Cut your felt using your patterns, two of each size.
5. On One of the case fronts, you may decorated as you wish.
6. place both case fronts together (optional : you can also place the pattern in the middle like a sand which to give it a little more ridgedness )
7. Start blanket stitch across the top of the front
8. When you reach the end, add the back pattern to the front, then blanket stitch around the rest of the case.
As you can see I chose vintage buttons as they match my needle case
Also white felt to match the inside of my needle case.