Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

A First For Autumn.

Well I have finished my first item for the autumn season. This was the pattern I went for :


It was a lovely gentle ease into my new dressmaking regime. I really did enjoy making it and it took no time at all! I can also say that being a 80s pattern that I am closing the gap in the Sewing Through The Decades Challenge! The fabric is a really soft , actually a flannel sheet. I am probably going to put the other half on it on my Etsy page, but if your interested send me a note.





As I have mentioned before I'm not making any hard and fast rules this autumn (well only that it's wearable) mainly because I have the Burda coming through my door each month ,this will influence me no end. So here are a few of my favourites for this month.






I must admit they all seem rather glamorous but I do really love them! Also a  little picture of autumn, along with a Arthur's new toy. The vintage lovers of you will adore this! A 1970s pram, I'm glad to say Arthur loves it as much as I do!









6 comments:

  1. So we both have our firsts for Autumn - Thank you for your lovely comment! Well what's wrong with glamorous?? I say go for it - can't wait for the first showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh gorgeous things! Can't wait to see your take on them. I too love glamourous clothes, shame I have nowhere to wear them to lol ;) Lovely wee pram too, so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! It looks sooo comfy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what pretty inspirations.. Love it all.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is great!! Oh and those inspirations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete