Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

DRESSMAKING green T.shirt dress

To start with I made the trousers and t.shirt from the New look pattern 6948 bin47. They are so comfortable I knew I would have to make everything else from the pattern (makes a new pattern value for money).

                                                   

 So I picked myself up some lovely jersey only needing1.20m.True to the packet it was really easy and just looks so good on and feels so comfortable.






I also used the dress in a sew weekly challenge our items had to be inspired by our local environment, or colour. I chose this war memorial that had lovely carving, I'm sure you can see the Link between it and my fabric.






 I can't praise the whole pattern enough. I already have plans to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment