Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

VEG PATCH Aug into Sept. review

Well there are still a good few thing growing in the garden. The pumpkins are looking so colourful and pretty. The borlotti beans are great this year I recommend giving them ago, they can be eaten like runner beans (which we still have hundreds of), they can be eaten for the beans, fresh or dried. I am very pleased that our little apple tree has given us so many wonderful apples. My mission this week is to cook up batches to put in the freezer and keep us happy through the winter.




I am super proud of all the lovely goodies we have had this year. I am sad it is all coming to an end, I wish we had space to produce veggies all year. I long for there to be space at our local allotments, but untill then I support our local organic veg box scheme.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charolette. so proud your doing the FESA too.. I like the idea of sewing things we need , to go with what we already have.I think it will be fun too.
    Your veggies and fruits look yummy.. And know they will be good this winter.. Your photos are so pretty..

    ReplyDelete