Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Molly Makes Magazine.

I'm guessing that you have noticed something about me recently, yes I've got a bit addicted to magazines. I think they are great, I don't have time to read huge sections of my book until bed time, so I feel a good magazine does the trick! I can flick read something interesting and look at inspiring pictures. Well here is a new one, Molly Makes, it has only just started with issue no.4 only just out. For me I have considered this somewhat of an indulgence as it costs a whopping £5, but then I looked at a few other mags I have and it's no far off the average.
Once you get your first copy I know you will be hooked, I am. If you like vintage, making and collecting then you will find something in here for you. There are interviews with textile designers, book reviews and diary of event, and loads and loads of inspiring photos, I personally think this is what makes MM such a success.I have been into the fact it is really interactive to with it's own facebook page.
It's full of inspiration, of things I will never get round to doing but I sit and read and it fills me with "ooooooh " and "aaaaaarh"


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you via "Busy Moms on Etsy" Team & stopping by to show some blogfollow love! :) I hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com & follow too! I love networking with fellow creative moms! :)

    Have a great day!
    Des, Mano y Metal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This magazine looks great.. I have never seen it here..
    I love magazines too. FOr the same reason.It is hard to find time , to read a whole book..But magazines before bed time, is my pleasure..
    So proud your doing the FESA too. Look forward to see what you choose to make.I hope to get some ideas together and post soon. Happy sewing. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this in any of our local shops yet, but noticed it on a couple of blogs. When i am in Edinburgh next month I will have a look for it and see what I think. xxx

    ReplyDelete