Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

CRAFT just lay back and relax

I have not mentioned before but I am in love with yoga! Tuesday nights is by one night a week where I know I will get some dedicated me time, I am also very lucky to have a very inspiring yoga teacher that lives in my village. I if you are familiar with yoga classes you will know that there are moments of relaxation and breathing, Vivian hands out eye cover that are scented with lavender and they work wonders! I have thought how boring they are in the navy blue so I have made a batch of my own to sell to the ladies of my class, and also put some of the money toward the natural play toddlers group they I run. They are amazingly easy to make up from scraps, I'm not going to tell you how, but I recommend giving them ago even if your not into yoga. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment