Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

COOKING vodka cocktails

I love cooking, but the best feeling is when you cook something that you have grown yourself, it just tastes brilliant and you can't stop congratulating yourself on how clever you must be! In the cooking posts I only intend to post those that really should be shared.

First up is the Ruhbarb Vodka Mule (made this weekend using our own ruhbarb)

This is  a long spring time drink, I just love it, it's a shame one is never enough. The reciepe is from Hugh Fernly-Whittingstall. I urge you all to check him out, he is a real character but I love the way he is challenging and inspiring but never boring.

make up ruhbarb syrup (500g of chopped ruhbarb simmered with jucie of an orange and a litle sugar, when mushy sieve)
in equal quantities measure syrup and vodka, then top up with ginger ale!
It really does have a kick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment